I thought in honor of New Year’s Eve, I’d share a list of 10 things I really liked about 2014!
1. BurningAngel invented “The Sexy Chair” – a chair where we sit on people sexily. See the chair yourself at an Exxxoitca near you!
2. I became a vampire.
3. Started hosting my own radio show on Vivid Radio, called Lewd Screwed and Tattooed.
4. Jesus might be able to turn water into wine – but I can turn zucchini into pasta. I am well on my way! He and I do share a birthday, after all.
5. Met Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg when I went on her show. She fingered my fleshlight. So close!
6. I became the host of a BBQ reality TV show (porno).
7. Came out with my official Joanna Angel BDSM toy line with Stockroom. It’s pink and black and awesome.
9. My fleshlight turned into a pumpkin and I visited New Orleans for the first time.
10. I got a million new tattoos!
I took my pal “Snakey” out for some fun while I visited Berlin. Yes, my cobra tattoo has a name.
And New York.
Actually — pretty much anywhere I could pull my pants down, on stage and off. =)
It’s been a really great year. You weren’t so bad after all, 2014! Happy New Year, everybody!
Happy Friday, everyone! Here’s a brand new installment of COOKIN’ WITH JOANNA ANGEL straight from my kitchen at Casa de Angel, of course!
I’m guessing not many of you have heard of zoodles – they’re noodles made out of zucchini! I like to use this as a substitute for pasta to help keep me in babe-ly, camera-ready shape – and also, they’re flipping delicious. Now watch my video and learn how to make zoodles like a pro! (I know, I know – and she can cook!)
Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme some zoodles! Yum.
Have a spectacular weekend!